Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dearest Boggy

So just some fun facts I've been pondering while looking at my reflection in my spoon. Grades are due Monday morning. It is Sunday at almost 11am and I still have one assignment from the GA that has not been graded. Maybe she should pull her head out of her ass and do her job instead of mumbling about the difference between professional ability and academic proficiency. Bitch. I swear some people should just become allergic to oxygen. And another thing. I really wanna go back to this book sale today because I got a whole bunch of awesome kiddo books yesterday for a total of like $20! But it's going to open today after church as we all know what sorts of fucktarded assburgers will be pushing their way in front of me during that hot mess. I really wanna go back though. Maybe I can just paint a pentagram on my forehead to keep everyone from hassling me until I can get all the books I want. Then I'll whip out some soap and wash off the pentagram and be all "HAHA! Tools! It was all an elaborate hoax!" Although really why wash it off? It may help when grocery shopping at Target too. We are in the bible belt after all!

Also, we're having pork roast for dinner which I'm really psyched about because I enjoy eating dead animals but not the ones you find when you go hiking on the Appalachian Trail. That damn game I swear I always died of fucking Dysentery! Really? Come on what about something original like Leprosy with a touch of Schizophrenia-induced self-harm? Or the dreaded 1950's hostess disease. All you'd do is stand by the front door asking if you could take people's jackets and direct them to sit in the parlor while you prepare a nice meal of fucking green bean pudding and meatloaf made entirely of Wesson Oil from 1994 and Spam. Which brings me to my next thought. I'm getting ready to read some shitty book by Dean Koontz called Odd Thomas about some dumb shit who can see demons and tries to catch a serial killer or maybe it's about WW2 I didn't really read the reviews too closely. All I know is it better be better than that fucking The Great Gilly Hopkins book. That book was such a bunch of deep-fried..... so anyway......

And what is up with the new Chabinos (whom we now call Bitchface) putting lights on her house that shine brighter than the workmen from Chernobyl? Really? You think I want your ugly face illuminated at midnight when I'm trying to look in your bedroom windows from the safety of my computer room window? You're damn right I don't! I wish I had some trees in the backyard because I want one of those humming bird feeders but not the expensive glass ball ones because those are a little too high-brow for the likes of this ghetto! I wonder if lemon trees would grow here? I guess if it gets too hot outside it would turn the lemon trees into ...lemon baked...ya know...goodies. For my birthday I'm getting an iced lemon cake you know why? It's because I'm awesome. No you dumb shit it's because I like lemon-flavored stuff. God. Oh and I made my own cinnamon flavored coffee yesterday with the help of my guardian and it's really good. One of the books I bought yesterday was "I Wish I Had Duck Feet" KICK ASS! I love that song. Crap I just sneezed on my keyboard. Well at least it's cleaner now!
Toodles!
P.S. I swear to God if you don't post my grades soon I will hunt you down and ask you politely to please post them soon. You don't want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment