Sunday, May 23, 2010

I like key lime pie.

So I'm sitting here and thinking about how amazing my husband person is and how much he does not give me the jibbly jibblies or the hibbly beeblies. *rolls eyes* Yes yes I read a sad book....I know I shouldn't. Gets me all weepy. Stupid book with its stupid ending where the stupid girl dies all stupid-like hahaha. But seriously it was sad. Makes me realize how much of a drooling nutjob I'd be if the husband person were not here to make sure I drink enough water and get plenty of rest. Oh and he reminded me it's Shrek 4 not 3...I was confused (what else is new) but yes that's the one I wanna see. My tummy is all upset and I feel a little like an acorn.

And I suppose our visit with the sister and her....boy....pal.....? Anyway I suppose that wasn't too unbearable today because the food was good and the movie was entertaining. I just feel so stifled when they're here because I can't curse and twitch and spy on the neighbors and guzzle coffee as is normal for someone of my mental state. She's a sweetie and deserves better and he ...well....he's a d-bag that deserves worse. I don't think he even said thank you for the...OH DAMN IT STUPID SMOKE ALARM......I hate that stupid thing. We change the batteries and within a month it goes off again and it's super loud and no there is no fire. I just jumped a mile. I think I broke my coccyx.

Well it's been a hoot but it's time for me to think about ladybugs now. Interesting little buggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment